General Research specializes in providing contract labor and permanent placements to high-technology industries relating to engineering, construction, infrastructure, the public sector, manufacturing, process, retail and transportation.
Our objective is to be able to contribute to your company's growth and advancement by furnishing our services, as an essential solution to your demanding business needs.
We can achieve this by supplying only reliable, competent individuals in a responsive and timely manner. This process includes:
- Establishing an in-depth exchange to clarify each requirement,
- A committed effort to meet a swift and timely response time,
- Extensive recruiting through a multitude of sources (prior history, referrals, newspapers/media, internet, trade organizations),
- Detailed computer-generated searches (using several database programs),
- Thorough pre-screening of every candidate (Every submittal is examined by two staff members to assure accuracy and eliminate any kind of bias),
- The result? Transmittal of only our most proficient selections.
Every submittal is deliberated over by two recruiters, insuring the integrity of the selection. Only a select group of eligible individuals are conveyed, usually within twenty-four hours. Forwarding only the best choices saves us both time and money. It is in this way that GENERAL RESEARCH continues to supply qualified contractors to our valued clients, as well as adding additional customers each year. To this end, our submittal/interview/hire ratios have decreased while our work force has grown.
But success is only a foundation for further success, not a guarantee. If you choose to use our services, we intend to make the most of the opportunity displaying uncompromising professionalism in every aspect of our work.
Successfully Providing Contract & Staffing services since 1966.